WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17
Keep your child active and involved this summer with our Explore More day camp. Run by me (Quinn), a mamma with a Bachelor of Education for grades K-7 and a passion for outdoor learning.
- 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Ages 4-8
- Structured outdoor day camp
- Daily physical activity
- Forest walks
- Park play
- Nature art
- Mud kitchen
- Printing and spelling practice
- Fun with numbers
Benefits of Outdoor Exploration for Children
- Improve physical development and coordination.
- Develop social skills through collaboration and interaction.
- Increase imaginative play.
- Gain appreciation for the outdoor world.
- You will feel confident knowing that your child will be with a Certified Primary/Junior teacher.
What to Bring
- Lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Running shoes and socks (for forest walks and sport play)
- Change of clothes (just in case)